Product Code: AI200245
Aimpoint® CompC3 with a factory installed rail mount for semi-automatic rifles, 2MOA
Specifically designed to use whenever you need a compact sight with a 30 mm tube, Aimpoint® CompC3 is the lightest sight in its class.
The Aimpoint CompC3 is designed to be used whenever you need a compact sight with a 30 mm tube diameter. This sight belongs to the Comp series sights which is a very popular series for the professional market. The CompC3 is a civilian version mostly used on scout rifles, bows, carbines and competition pistols.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently been changed.
- Ideal for scout rifles, bows, carbines, and competition pistols
- Easy to mount, equipped with 30mm ring that fits all Weaver bases
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Fully waterproof
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot colour: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear aperture: 20 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Length sight only: 125 mm (4 7/8")
- Length conf: 125 mm (4 7/8")
- Width: 49 mm (1 7/8")
- Height sight only: 49 mm (1 7/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 200 g, (7,1 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and colour: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click =13 mm at 80 m = 16 mm at 100 m = 9/16" at 100 yds.
The CompC3™ mount for semi-automatic rifles (Browning Bar, Maral, Winchester SXR, Benelli ARGO) is attached directly to the action.
The Aimpoint® CompC3 2MOA and CompC3 mount are sold as a set. The mount can also be bought separately (art.no 200255)