Product Code: AI200136
Aimpoint® 9000SC NV, 2MOA
The Aimpoint® 9000SC-NV is a medium-length sight primarily designed for use with shorter action rifles, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns.
This product is compatible with night vision devices and is sold to countries where hunting with night vision devices is allowed.
This is the same sight as the 9000SC, but it is compatible with night vision devices (NVD.) With more and more states and countries allowing hunting of predators and feral wildlife after sunset, Aimpoint offers one sight which is compatible with NVDs.
The first four intensity settings are for use with a night vision device. This means that the dot is not visible with a naked eye. Through the night vision equipment, the red dot becomes white and can be used as usual.
- Ideal for rifles with shorter actions, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns
- Compatible with night vision devices
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of continuous use on one battery (at intensity setting #7)
- Available in 2 MOA (dot size)
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- Fully waterproof
- Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Length sight only: 160 mm (6 1/4")
- Length conf: 160 mm (6 1/4")
- Width: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Height sight only: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 210 g (7,4 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds